She knew that she was formed by God's hands, dreamed up in His heart and placed in the world for a purpose.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Funny Little Things
Those of you that know me, know that I worry about EVERYTHING!! So my newest worry stems from facebook. All of my friends with babies kept posting these adorable videos of their kiddos giggling. I think it is fantastic, but I am slowly developing this fear that Ella should be laughing more. This results in massive internet research and fear that there is something wrong with her. I sometimes forget that the doctors have told me that Ella could be 2 months behind her developmental age due to her tough start. Up to this point Ella has been doing everything on target, except the belly giggles that I think she needs to be doing. This post leads me up to the following video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment