Well....we have been a bit busy lately and did not get my update in as soon as I would have liked! There is so much to update!!
Ella is 4 months old.....4 MONTHS OLD!!!! Where, oh where did the time go! Ella has been a busy girl in 4 months. We all know how the first 3 months went, so lets focus on the last month. Ella celebrated her 1st Christmas and New Years. Wyatt and the boys went out to the Etzel ranch to celebrate while Ella and I were going to go to my sisters house. Then the snow came through and so Ella and I decided to stay at home. We watched lifetime tv and snuggled on the couch. My kind of night!
Ella has also started going to daycare. I was very sad and grouchy about having to leave her up until the actual day. I had no time to be sad, plus I was pretty excited to get back to my students and my friends at school. I missed them ALL so much! Haden and I went on our routine and Wyatt took Ella and Brody to our daycare, Karen (whom is the most awesome daycare provider in the world!! She is more than just a provider but a good friend and I consider her a part of my family!) Ella is doing great there! Of course she has her big brother and cousin there with her. I think she enjoys being around other kids.
Ella also had more blood work drawn just to check her thyroid levels. This was not a big deal as we knew we would need to monitor it. It all stems back to her Missouri newborn screening (she had to have a MO screening when she went to Childrens) and her thyroid not being where it was supposed to be. I was told that this is actually very common because most all the babies that are sick will have something up with their thyroid but it corrects itself. All is good since her levels came back looking great! YAY! Here in a few months she will have to have another ultrasound on her kidneys just to check in on the kidney stones that were starting to develop. This is due to all the LASIX that she received.
So here is the run down on our little Ella Grace at 4 months:
-24 inches long
-9 pounds 10 ounces
-still in newborn diapers
-wears some newborn and 0-3 months clothes. Depends on the style.
-eats 100 mLs (a little more than 3 ounces) every three hours except at night
-sleeps 6 hours at night
How about a prayer request! I ask that you continue to pray for Ella's overall health. I pray that the kidney stones resolve themselves and we don't have to worry about them. I mainly ask for prayers for her and her little body having the strength to fight off all of the illnesses that seem to be flying through the schools and community.
No comments:
Post a Comment