· "Please say a little prayer for Ella tonight and tomorrow!! She will be going to surgery to have a g-tube put in to help with her feeds. This will help us to get her home more quickly but also to make sure she is able to get all the nutrients that she can as she continues to learn to oral feed."
This is a request that Abbey posted on Facebook last night. Please be thinking of Abbey, Wyatt, and Ella today as Ella goes through, what should be, her final surgery. This will be happening sometime around 11 a.m. or so. The surgery is not a difficult surgery and Ella will go right back to the NICU for her recovery. They have been told that this should not be any more than 1 hour.
Prayer Request
Please pray that Ella does well with her surgery and that her recovery is quick. Pray that this is the "answer" to getting Ella home and that she continues to show improvement with her feedings.
Thank you to everyone who continues to pray for Ella Grace. I have said it a million times but, I mean it when I say that those prayers mean more to our family than anyone will ever understand. This has been a rollercoaster ride that no one ever expected to get on. However, the ride seems to be slowing down. Hopefully it stops soon and Ella gets to come home. Keep the prayers coming! I will update as soon as I have something to update on today's happenings. Everyone have a great day!!
- Heather
T
No comments:
Post a Comment