Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Wyatt and I have so much to be thankful for this year. We have a fantastic family, great friends and an outstanding community in which we live. We have met top notch doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, occupational, physical and resipitory therapist. We have two healthy and happy little boys and one tough little girl.
We are getting closer to the day that we can bring our family all under the same roof. That means that the H word has been mentioned and discussed. With that, I have to be the bearer of some yucky news. I will not be able to show her off like I would wish. She is under some strict doctors orders to stay away from big crowds and limit visitors and children. This is a bummer to me as I want nothing more to let her meet everyone that has been cheering her on, but I do what I need to do to keep her healthy. I will certainly do my best to keep pictures updated and even videos!!
In the meantime, I will not say the H word or even spell it out for fear of jinxing it, but hopefully that day will come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment