When I got home from work tonight, I checked my facebook account. Here is what I saw:
"They just turned off Ella's pacemaker because the doctor thought she did not need it since it really has not been firing much today since her heart has been doing it all on its own. Pretty sure my heart stopped beating when he reached over and flipped it off!!!"
Of course, dearest Sister, I couldn't believe that this is how I found out this great news. However, keeping my cool, I decided to check my email. So, I will give you a break since you did try to find me. Just at the wrong place at the wrong time!
So, there's your update! Ella appears to be off of the pacemaker!!! As soon as I know the specifics, I will let you know!
Prayer Request
Please pray for a good nights rest for Ella tonight. She has been one busy girl these past few days. Pray that she is able to begin eating from her bottle and that she makes great strides with her eating. Also, tonight, please say a special prayer for Madison who received her new lungs today. Lots of prayers are being answered!!!
-Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment