Monday, November 26, 2012

Day in the life of ELLA!

Ella has now been at home for 3 days. This is a WAY different experience than bringing home a newborn baby. My normally happy baby has been a little bit sensitive. It is certainly to be expected. While it may still be noisy, the sound is different. We have taken away the sounds of babies crying, monitors beeping, and lots of nurses talking and switched it to a TV and two little boys playing....loudly. Today has been a little bit better, thank goodness!!! Ella is also quite the little spitter. The doctors have tried a few different things and finally diagnosing her as a baby that spits.  I was advised that I would need to get some good stain remover. Fantastic!!! The big thing that they wanted to watch for is that she continues to gain weight, which she has been! In the meantime, Wyatt and I have been doing a lot of laundry!! We also do a lot of bottle and tube washing!! I think we are going to need to see a dermatologist before long!! Otherwise, all is well!!!! I am thinking that I will try to get some pictures on here soon!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are all home together now!!!! Super excited for you guys! Congratulations! Hope Ella adjusts quickly! And, definitely keep her in her "bubble" until flu season is over!

    ReplyDelete