She knew that she was formed by God's hands, dreamed up in His heart and placed in the world for a purpose.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
What's Missing?
Sorry that the picture isn't very big. That is what happens when you send pictures through cell phones! But, WHO CARES?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
ELLA GRACE HAS LOST HER VENTILATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise GOD. It is an awesome day. Ella's Auntie is SO happy. I can't even imagine what her mommy and daddy are feeling right now!
I just talked to Abbey on the phone. She said that before they took the vent out, the nurse had told her that most all babies require some oxygen support until their breathing gets regulated. However, true to Ella fashion, she is breathing just fine without it! However, knowing all of her antics to try to avoid using the canula before surgery, I am sure she will do whatever she needs to do in order to avoid a nasal canula again! She is still on her IV's and pacemaker. Earlier today when they checked her heart rate, it was in the 100's. So, that means that her heart is healing!
Ella's goals for today is to continue to breath well on her own. They wanted Ella to be awake for 1 hour before Abbey was able to hold her. So, the big happenings today was that mommy gets to hold her baby!! Yay!
I should get another update tonight. I will post as soon as I can!
Prayer Request
Please keep praying that Ella continues to improve. Pray that she is able to start feeds tomorrow (maybe some through a bottle!!!) and that her heartrate continues to improve.
What a GREAT day! Keep praying! I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather outside.
-Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment