Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And She's Off!

Keep in mind that while in the hospital, Ella was in a crib.  This is, as Abbey tells it, her carseat!  Notice the padding all around?  She even has little seatbelts!  Ella isn't in this thing yet.  But, pretty amazing the lengths they go to to transport such a little person! 

I will post a new update once I know more tonight or tomorrow morning.  As of now, the plan is for our mom and Abbey to head to Kansas City tonight.  That is about as far as the plans have gotten.

Since Abbey mentioned it, I want to give a shout out to Ella's doctors and nurses at Stormont.  I have heard that some of you may be checking up on Ella through this blog.  Please know that everything each and everyone of you have done for the Althof family has been amazing.  I know that each one of you that have cared for Ella hold a special place in Wyatt and Abbey's heart.  Keep up the good work.  You all ROCK! 

Prayer Request
There is so much to pray for and so much to be thankful for today.  Please pray that Ella makes is safely to Kansas City and that they are able to come up with a plan very soon.  Please pray that our mom and Abbey make it to Kansas City safely tonight and that they are able to get to where they need to be.  Tomorrow is a new day and, hopefully, a day full of good things for Ella.

Thank you all for taking the time to check on Ella.  Hope you all have a great day!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment