She knew that she was formed by God's hands, dreamed up in His heart and placed in the world for a purpose.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The First Post
In my attempt to keep everyone up to date on Miss Ella, I have decided to start a blog. I have a lot of information that I could add leading up to the latest events, and I will try to do that over the next few days. I will also try to keep everyone in the loop as Ella takes her trip to Children's Mercy and gets prepared for her heart surgery. I am also going to allow my sister access to this site so that she can also do my updating. Thank goodness for Heather and her daily updates!!! I was thinking that this might be a great way to share what is going on. Feel free to check in and comment when ever! I might even add a photo here and there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment