To all the Stormont Vail NICU Nurses!!!! It has been over a week since Ella and I have seen you all. Hope every one is doing well!! We have gotten into our groove at CMH NICU, BUT we do miss you all so very much!! You have certainly become a part of our family, and we miss seeing you all!! Wyatt and I cannot say enough thank you's for taking such great care of our baby girl!! I look forward to bringing Ella back as a visitor! We might have to do it in shifts, but that is fine with us!!!
NOW for some pictures. Wyatt brought up the boys to visit Ella. We all had a great time!!
Little Miss checking out the world during the day time!!!
Haden and Brody visiting Ella. Ella was way more interested in her music than posing for a picture with her brothers!!
Haden making himself comfy! (I have to admit that the chair is a huge recliner and not to bad!)
Brody does not dare take his eyes off of Ella when he is sees her!
Like father, like son!!
Daddy hanging out before taking the boys back home! Ella always seems to be more content when she is with her daddy. I think it is his calm nature!






No comments:
Post a Comment