The day has finally arrived for Ella's heart to be fixed. I have tried to prepare myself for this day, but now that it is here, I am overwhelmed with emotions. Wyatt and I are in the waiting room after spending the morning with her. She was sleeping soundly until she woke up and realized that she had not eaten since 11pm.
We said our see you laters to her and loved on her and passed her on to the doctors and nurses. I am not sure that is something that I could ever do again. I tried or am trying to keep myself together. I will do my best to keep you posted, otherwise Heather will give you updates.
At this point, they are working on getting her prepped for surgery to get her onto the heart and lung bypass machine. Once she is there, than all will be ready to go for patching the VSD and stitching shut her ASD.
Keep praying!!
No comments:
Post a Comment