Here we are! Abbey and I at the Ronald McDonald House, noticing that it has been a few days since the last Ella update!! At this point, no updates do not mean something it wrong, it just means that there is nothing to report!!!
I am here hanging with the girls for a few days. I have to say, Ella looks FANTASTIC! She looks so much better than she did when I saw her a few weeks ago. Today when we got to the hospital, we learned that Ella now has a reputation. She is a nosey little girl who wants to take part in everything! She is very curious about her surroundings and keeping track of all of her friends. Today she was awake for over 5 hours. Of those 5 hours, she got in some snuggle time with a volunteer, tummy time, 2 hours in her bouncy seat, and 1 hour of loving on her auntie. I would say it was a great day!!
Still no surgery date but, that is okay. For now, we will be so thankful that Ella is making such great improvements.
Prayer Request:
Pray that the doctor's are able to discuss Ella's case tomorrow and that she gets to have her surgery soon. Pray that she continues to make such great progress and that a surgery date is set and she gets to come home very soon. Tonight I also ask that you please say a little prayer for the other children that are here.
Thank you all for stopping by. Hopefully we will have more to report tomorrow!!
-Heather

Had to check in and see how Miss Ella is doing! Looks like she's doing great! Praying she can have her surgery soon! I miss her being wide awake at 2am and wanting to socialize ;)
ReplyDeleteNurse Mandie (SVHC-NIC, night shift)
She is so adorable!!! Prayers she'll have that surgery soon so you can be home as a family of 5!!!!
ReplyDelete