Thursday, October 11, 2012

Update from Last Night!



Abbey called me this morning to give me the update from last night.  She "kindly" told me that she was going to type it out for me but, was just going to relay the information to me over the phone.  I took notes so, here it goes.  I hope I explain everything correctly!!

Ella is settling in quite nicely in the Intensive Care Nursery.  At Children's, they assign each baby to a team.  Ella is on the Pink Team, which is the cardiac team.  She has already seen the geneticist, had a chest x-ray, and an echocardiogram.  As of last night, she was still getting the high pressure air flow.  They have started her on 2 new medications.  These medications are supposed to help her heart to beat more efficiently.  She was going to be seen by the NICU team and the cardiac team today.  She will be seen by these teams every morning and they will review her case to make sure that their plan is the best plan for Ella. 

I should have an update from the happenings of today.  Not sure when that will be!  Keep the prayers coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment